8/01/2009

HANABI

I wonder what is this world worth I’m living in now?
I think all things are meaningless.

Am I a little tired?

I threw away lots of brightness instead of what I gained…
Because the world isn’t so peace
that I can’t be worried about them in detail.


What ideals should I image at all?
What hope should I have and advance?
These questions don’t have answers and
are extinguished into our daily life…


If you’re by my side, what will you say?
I wonder you’ll laugh saying “Gloomy.”
with turning my questions into jokes?

I hope my gloom will go away as I touch your velvety smile.

If the light looks like fireworks I can never catch,
Once again, once again, once again, once again…
I want to reach for it.
Everyone has sorrow but hopes wonderful tomorrow.
How much we can love this world which is got wet feet and
suffering from rough seas?


I get at a loss for words because I consider too much.
I hate myself being all thumbs like that.
But I detest myself behaving too cleverly much more.
Even if we laugh or cry, time passes equally.
Future is calling us.
Are you also hearing the voice now?

Even though I know I’ll part from you from the first,
Once again, once again, once again, once again…
I want to see you over and over again.
I didn’t imagine I would feel this world so beautiful
as I came across you.

You’ll laugh saying ”You’re simple-minded.”
I genuinely say you, “Thank you.”

I hope my heart is like water waving, streaming and
getting seen through without stopping.


For the time I want to see you and for the time I miss you,
Once again, once again, once again, once again…
I want to print you on my mind so strongly.

Everyone has problems but hopes wonderful tomorrow.
How much we can love this world which is got wet feet and
suffering from rough seas?


Once again, once again, once again, once again!